The so-called wide spacing electrostatic precipitator “ wide spacing ” that is, electrostatic precipitator plate spacing is greater than 300mm, specifically refers to 400mm above the plate spacing.
Hebei hi tech wide space ESP / wide spacing electric dust collector is the use of high-voltage DC power supply, so that the dust particles in the dust air charge, under the action of electric field force, the flake dust collector device, on the basis of many years of production experience, not at home and abroad advanced technology.
The wide spacing of the electric dust collector is the use of high-voltage DC power supply, so that the dust particles in the dust air charge, under the action of electric field force, deposited on the surface settlement, the vibration force, the sheets of dust into the device, so that the electric dust collector to smoke purification, meet environmental emission standards, wide space ESP is an ideal equipment for thermal power generation, metallurgy and non-ferrous metals and other industrial waste gas purification. Our company on the basis of many years of production experience, to absorb advanced technology. Apply to the production of dust collecting equipment of coal fired power plant.
Wide spacing of electric dust precipitator application / wide spacing electrostatic precipitator range:
CDPK (H) -10/2, for Φ 2.4× 18m or Φ 2.8× 14m; rotary dryer (cocurrent or countercurrent) H labeling is corrosion drying machine special
CDPK (H) -10/2 Φ 1.9× 36m;
CDPK (H) -30/3 Φ 2.4× five stage preheating kiln
CDPK (H) -45/3 two and used for Φ 4.0× 60m or four of the left vertical cylinder type rotary kiln preheater
CDPK (H) -67.5/3 for Φ 3.0× 48m yield 700t/d precalciner kiln
CDPK (H) -90/3 for Φ 4× 60m yield 1000t/d precalciner kiln
CDPK (H) -108/3 model is suitable for large scale rotary kiln
CDPK series wide interval electric dust collector is used in wet or vertical rotary kiln, and corrosion resistance measures are taken into account in structure.
GD series tube pole type electrostatic precipitator
GD series tube pole electrostatic precipitator is developed by the Xi'an Heavy Machinery Research Institute of the state machinery committee. The special tubular three electrode structure is adopted, and the adaptability of the arrested powder is more extensive. At the same time, an appropriate pre charged electrode is added at the entrance, which can achieve higher dust removal efficiency with a shorter electric field. The whole electric field is firm and reliable, and the price is low. Installation, adjustment, maintenance, easy to use, is the ideal dust removal equipment for small and medium-sized enterprises.
GD series tube pole type electrostatic precipitator range:
1. industrial and heating coal-fired boilers, burning heavy oil boilers.
2. building materials: dry and wet cement rotary cellar, machine vertical pit, raw and clinker grinding, raw material drying machine and cement packing machine.
3. nonferrous smelting: copper, lead, zinc sintering, copper smelting furnace, arc furnace, reverberatory furnace and so on.
4.: metallurgical iron ore sintering machine (head and tail), blast furnace, furnace, coke oven, converter, electric arc furnace and refractory materials industry.
GD series tube pole type electrostatic precipitator used:
1. dust resistance:
The specific resistance of the tube type electrostatic precipitator to dust is 104-1012 ohm · cm. In this range of dust can choose the series of electrostatic precipitator, outside the scope of dust, generally consider not use electrostatic precipitator, can use bag dust collector or cyclone dust collector. If the user uses electrostatic precipitator, it can add flue gas conditioning before the ESP or contact with our factory for consultation.
2. electric field wind speed: recommended working conditions, electric field wind speed is 0.5-1.6 M / sec; dust specific resistance is higher or lower, lower wind speed should be selected.
The specific resistance of normal air dust can be found in all kinds of professional manuals. But, because the nature of gases is ever-changing. The specific resistance of the same dust varies greatly under different weather conditions, different humidity and temperature. Therefore, the most reliable method is to measure the treated dust.
3. inlet dust concentration: the equipment inlet required standard concentration is generally not greater than 35 grams / cubic meter, when the concentration is greater than 35 grams / cubic meter, can be used to solve the special design scheme.
4. treatment efficiency: GD tube type electrostatic precipitator design efficiency is within the range of 95%-95.5%. In determining the efficiency of the treatment, according to the national emission standards, the principle of economy. Under the premise of meeting the emission standard, low efficiency is chosen as much as possible.